- Register for the competition by sending a confirrmation mail with your Name, email ID, Phone number, ISO Membership number & Conference Registration No. to Dr. Ripudaman Arora, Mobile No.: 85188-81782, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, before 31st Aug. 2017.
- Bring the dissected specimens personally to the conference & hand it over to the ISO counter on the morning of 17th November 2017, the first day of the conference. The bones will be evaluated by a suitable committee & the participants should be present at the executive committee meeting on the first day the conference.
- The contest is open to both residents & consultants.
- Conference registration is mandatory to participate in the contest.
- Each candidates should submit three temporal bones each with the following dissection in wet bones.
1. Translabyrinthine approach to Internal auditory meatus.
2. Exposure of semi circular canals, Labyrinth and Facial nerve.
3. Dissected according to candidate’s own choice.
- Suitable illustration, labeling & explanation should accompany each dissection.
- Prize winner will be selected at the Executive committee meeting during the conference.
Note : ISO Membership is not mandatory for Post Graduates.
For any queries regarding scientific programme & abstract submission please contact to :
Dr. Varsha Mungutwar , Mobile: 098261 71578
Dr. Digvijay Singh, Mobile: 093017 03131
Dr. Ripudaman Arora, Mobile: 085188 81782
Dr. Manya Thakur, Mobile: 098279 47023
For online registration & abstract submission please visit : www.isocon2017.com
Email : email@example.com