- Abstract can be submitted online please visit website www.isocon2017.com.
- The scientific committee invites abstracts for free papers & E-posters for consideration and inclusion into the scientific programme.
- The firrst name in each abstract should be that of presenting author.
- Submission of more than one abstract by the same first author is not permitted.
- Review papers will not be accepted.
- Abstract in brief includes aim, materials and methods, results, conclusion & clinical signicance for research papers.
- For case reports introduction, case presentation, discussion & conclusion shold be included.
- Abstract in comprehensible English typed in Microsoft word, Times new roman font, size 12 and not more than 350 words.
- Time : 8 min for presentation & 2 min for discussion.
- Deadline for abstract submission : 31st August 2017
- Conference registration is mandatory for participation in session.
Note : ISO Membership is not mandatory for Post Graduates.
For any queries regarding scientific programme & abstract submission please contact to :
Dr. Varsha Mungutwar , Mobile: 098261 71578
Dr. Digvijay Singh, Mobile: 093017 03131
Dr. Ripudaman Arora, Mobile: 085188 81782
Dr. Manya Thakur, Mobile: 098279 47023
For online registration & abstract submission please visit : www.isocon2017.com
Email : email@example.com