|City Mall 36||G.E Road, Telibandha||INOX|
|Magneto, The Mall||G.E Road, Telibandha||PVR Cinemas|
|R.K. Mall||Amanaka Railway crossing||Glitz Cinemas|
|Chhattisgarh City Center||Devendra Nagar, Pandri||CineMAX|
|Lalganga Colors Mall||Pachpedi Naka||Glitz Cinemas -2|
|Surya Treasure Island||Bhilai||Fame Cinemas|
|Ambuja City Centre||Vidhansabha Road||INOX|
|Treasure Island (upcoming)||NH 6,Near Agri University||Fun Republic(proposed)|
|Mosaic Mall(upcoming)||Old Dhamtari road||Not disclosed|
Attractions in the City
- Mahant Ghasidas Museum - It was built in 1875 by Raja Mahant Ghasidas, King of erstwhile Rajnandgaon state.
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Museum - It was built in honour of Sikh Guru Tegh Bahadur situated near Ghasidas museum.
- Shabari handicrafts emporium and Chhattisgarh Haat - These are famous for uplifting the local artist and craftsman.
- Mahakoshal Kala Parishad - This is a historic place for the exhibit of arts and paintings.
- Purkhauti Muktangan Museum - This is being developed by Government of Chhattisgarh, Culture Department under Ministry of Tourism. It is spread over 18 hectares exhibiting entire Natural Resources with existing infrastructures, industries, places of tourists attraction, etc. including the VISION 2020
- Vivekananda Sarovar (Burha Talab) - It is a very old lake which is as old as the city. A 37 ft high statue of Swami Vivekananda has been build in between the lake. This statue has been added in Limca Book of Records for being the 'largest model for a statue'. The lake has color-light fountains
- Nandanvan - It is a mini zoo in the western fringes of the city on the banks of river Kharoon
- Nagar Ghadi (City Clock Tower) - It is a clock tower situated in one of the busiests squares of the city. This clock plays a different local folk tune every hour(24 tunes in a day).
- Gaurav path (The pride way) - This is a stretch of G.E road within the city which has been decorated with beautiful sculpture and plantation on both sides.
- Rajiv Smriti Van and Urja Park (Energy Park)- This is a theme park built in the memory of Rajiv Gandhi. The unique feature here is that everything runs on solar energy.
- Shaheed Smarak Bhavan- A huge and beautiful building with an art gallery and an auditorium dedicated to the freedom fighters of India
- MM Funcity - A water cum amusement park in the eastern outskirts of the city .
- Water World Resort - A water park on the banks of river kharoon in the south-western part of the city.
- Raipur Municipal Corporation Building (White House) - The new building of the Raipur Municipal Corporation is a latest attraction in the city. It a 7 storeyed building built with a mix of ancient and modern architecture. The building is illuminated in blue light at night.
- Mahavir Park (Anupam Garden) - This is the most beautiful park in the city with illuminated trees and fountains. It also has a battle tank provided by Indian Army for display.
- 5D shows - Raipur is one of the few cities in India which have three 5D theatres. These are located in Magneto Mall, City Mall 36 and CG City Centre
- Ramkrishna Mission Vivekanand Aasram